dimanche 3 décembre 2017

Hello lovely people


If you have been following me on Instagram, you must be knowing that I posted a picture of me saying that I am going to post something different this time. Some of you made few guesses, but no one could get this one. I was actually talking about sharing my experience of shopping on Banggood

I have been shopping online for some years now but I had not shopped on international websites since I did not have a Paypal account and I was pretty skeptical about using my credit card details on these e-commerce sites. So finally one day I made my Paypal account and shopped first time ever through an international website. 

I was always tempted by those trendy and latest designs that I saw on these shopping portals and what was even more fascinating was that these are available at dirt cheap prices on these shopping websites. Firstly, I don't see many Indian shopping websites stocking these kind of T-shirt  and those who do, I find the rates very high. These international shopping websites offer a wide variety of accessories which is very pocket friendly and they ship to India without costing a bomb for shipping. The only downside is that it takes at least a month to reach India and sometimes even few weeks more. But frankly speaking I was ready to risk it since there was not much to loose. So, ahead I went and ordered few pieces.

After placing my order on September 10, I waited for a month patiently as by this time I knew that when you shop from these websites, your package takes atleast a month to arrive, since this was my second stint with a similar site after having a 
wonderful experience with the first one.Banggood



Jacket : Click Here


إضافة تسمية توضيحية






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire